Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Estimating the prevalence of limb loss in the United States: 2005 to 2050.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 422-429
- Risk factors for 30-day postoperative complications and mortality after below-knee amputation: a study of 2,911 patients from the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.J Am Coll Surg. 2011; 213: 370-378
- Incidence and risk factors for 30-day postdischarge mortality in patients with vascular disease undergoing major lower extremity amputation.Ann Vasc Surg. 2012; 26: 219-224
- Predicting organ space surgical site infection with a nomogram.J Gastrointest Surg. 2009; 13: 1986-1992
- Predicting patient discharge disposition after total joint arthroplasty in the United States.J Arthroplasty. 2010; 25: 885-892
- Nomogram for survival after primary surgery for bulky stage IIIC ovarian carcinoma.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 108: 191-194
- A preliminary clinical scale to predict the risk of in-hospital death after carotid endarterectomy.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 42: 861-868
- The multi-institutional validation of the new screening index for physical child abuse.J Pediatr Surg. 2005; 40: 114-119
- Simple index to predict likelihood of skilled nursing facility admission after coronary artery bypass grafting among older patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 84: 829-834
American College of Surgeons. American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program, program overview. Available from: http://www.facs.org/cqi/outcomes.html, revised September 18, 2011.
American College of Surgeons. American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program user guide for the 2009 participant use data file. Available from: http://site.acsnsqip.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ACS-NSQIP-Participant-User-Data-File-User-Guide_06.pdf, October 2010.
- Measures of gain in certainty from a diagnostic test.Am J Epidemiol. 1985; 121: 744-753
- Postoperative and late survival outcomes after major amputation: findings from the Department of Veterans Affairs National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.Surgery. 2001; 130: 21-29
- Risk factors associated with mortality in veteran population following transtibial or transfemoral amputation.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2006; 43: 917-928
- Survival following lower-limb amputation in a veteran population.J Rehabil Res Dev. 2001; 38: 341-345
- Derivation and prospective validation of a simple index for prediction of cardiac risk of major noncardiac surgery.Circulation. 1999; 100: 1043-1049
- Detection of lung cancer on radiographs receiver operating characteristic analyses of radiologists’, pulmonologists’, and anesthesiologists’ performance.Radiology. 2004; 233: 799-805