Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Progressive, constrictive occlusion of the abdominal aorta with wiring and electrothermic coagulation: one-stage operation for arteriosclerotic aneurysm of the abdominal aortic.Ann Surg. 1951; 133: 447-462
- External grafting of aortic aneurysms.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1971; 61: 131-134
- Induced thrombosis in inoperable abdominal aortic aneurysm.Surgery. 1978; 64: 425-429
- Surgical management of abdominal aortic aneurysm in the high-risk patient.Surg Clin N Am. 1986; 66: 269-279
- The current position of non-resection treatment for abdominal aortic aneurysms.Surgery. 1983; 94: 591-597
- Fatal rupture after successful surgical thrombosis of an abdominal aortic aneurysm.Surgery. 1984; 95: 235-237
- Rupture of surgically thrombosed abdominal aortic aneurysm.J Vasc Surg. 1985; 2: 278-280
- The epidemiologic necroscopy for abdominal aortic aneurysm.JAMA. 1991; 265: 2085-2088
- Postmortem incidence of abdominal aortic aneurysms.Proc R Soc Med. 1965; 58: 869-870
- Aneurysms.Acta Chir Scand. 1964; 127: 466-473
- Changing incidence of abdominal aortic aneurysms: a population-based study.Am J Epidemiol. 1984; 120: 379-386
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm: results of a family study.J Vasc Surg. 1991; 13: 366-372
- General practice based population screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm in a pilot study.Br J Surg. 1989; 76: 479-480
- Oxford screening programme for abdominal aortic aneurysm in men aged 65 to 74 years.Lancet. 1988; 2: 613-615
- Resection of an aneurysm of the abdominal aortic, reestablishment of continuity by preserved human arterial graft with results after 5 months.Arch Surg. 1952; 64: 405
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and coronary artery disease: a reassessment.Arch Surg. 1981; 116: 148
- Survival in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms: comparison between operative and nonoperative management.Eur J Vasc Surg. 1990; 4: 497-502
- Acute renal failure after resection of abdominal aortic aneurysm.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1979; 148: 175-179
Parodi JC, Palmaz JC, Barone HD, et al. Tratamiento endoluminal de los aneurismas de aorta abdominal: estudio experimental. Presented at II Convencion de Cirujanos Vasculares de Habla Hispana. October 13, 1990. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Summary, Page 122. Editor J.M. Capdevila, Barcelona, Spain.
Palmaz JC, Parodi JC, Barone HD, et al. Transluminal bypass of experimental abdominal aortic aneurysm. Presented at 76th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of RSNA. November 25–30, 1990. Summary.
Parodi JC, Palmaz JC, Barone HD, et al. Transluminal aneurysm bypass: experimental observations and preliminary clinical experiences. Presented at International Congress IV. Endovascular Therapies in Vascular Disease. Scottsdale, Arizona. February 1991, Summary.
- Contribution of abdominal aortic aneurysmectomy to prolongation of life.Ann Surg. 1966; 164: 676-699
- Elective treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysm.World J Surg. 1980; 4: 661-667
- Actuarial analysis of variables associated with rupture of small abdominal aortic aneurysms.Surgery. 1985; 98: 472-483
- Intraluminal stents in atherosclerotic iliac artery stenosis: preliminary report of multicenter study.Radiology. 1988; 168: 727-731
- Angioplasty and stenting of completely occluded iliac arteries.Radiology. 1989; 172: 953-959
Reprint requests: Dr. J.C. Parodi, Mercedes 4255, Cap. Fed. Buenos Aires, Argentina (1419).