Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Healing of arterial prostheses in man: its incompleteness.Ann Surg. 1972; 175: 118-127
- Interspecies healing of porous arterial prostheses; observation, 1960 to 1974.Arch Surg. 1974; 109: 698-705
- Factors contributing to long-term failures in human vascular prosthetic grafts.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1964; 5: 3-17
- Species selection for vascular graft evaluation.in: Kambic HE Kantrowitz A Sung P Vascular Graft Update: Safety and Performance. American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia1986: 174
- The preclotting of porous arterial prostheses.Ann Surg. 1978; 188: 611-622
- Presence of endothelium in an axillary-femoral graft of knitted Dacron with an external velour surface.Ann Surg. 1975; 152: 749-753
- An experimental study of eight current arterial prostheses.J Vasc Surg. 1986; 4: 33-41
- An external velour surface for porous arterial prostheses.Surgery. 1971; 70: 940-953
Reprint requests: Lester R. Sauvage, MD, The Hope Heart Institute, 528 18th Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98122.