Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vascular injuries resulting from arterial puncture of catheterization.Br J Surg. 1971; 58: 513-517
- Arterial embolization: problems of source, multiplicity, recurrence and delayed treatment.Surgery. 1980; 88: 833-840
- Subclavian-axillary artery aneurysms.Surgery. 1981; 90: 757-763
- The hypothenar hammer syndrome.Radiology. 1974; III: 56-60
- Atherosclerotic aneurysms of the subclavian artery.Surgery. 1979; 85: 368-371
- Digital ischemia: angiographic differentiation of embolism from primary arterial disease.Am J Radiol. 1981; 137: 1183-1187
- Axillary artery aneurysm as an occult source of emboli to the upper extremity.Am Surg. 1987; 53: 485-486
- Aneurysm of anomalous right subclavian artery.South Med J. 1980; 73: 255-256
- Staging of arterial complications of cervical rib: guidelines for surgical management.Surgery. 1984; 95: 644-649
- Improved limb salvage after arterial embolectomy.Ann Surg. 1978; 188: 153-159
Reprint requests: Julie Freischlag, MD, UCLA Center for Health Sciences, Department of Surgery, 10833 LeConte Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90024.