Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Massive pulmonary embolism.Circulation. 2006; 113: 577-582
- A prospective, single-arm, multicenter trial of ultrasound-facilitated, catheter-directed, low-dose fibrinolysis for acute massive and submassive pulmonary embolism: the SEATTLE II Study.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: 1382-1392
- Catheter-directed thrombolysis for severe pulmonary embolism in pediatric patients.Ann Vasc Surg. 2014; 28: 1794.e1-1794.e7
- British Thoracic Society guidelines for the management of suspected acute pulmonary embolism.Thorax. 2003; 58: 470-483
- Comparison of percutaneous ultrasound-accelerated thrombolysis versus catheter-directed thrombolysis in patients with acute massive pulmonary embolism.Vascular. 2009; 17: S137-S147
- Endovascular interventions for acute pulmonary embolism.Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther. 2010; 22: 171-182
- Thrombolysis compared with heparin for the initial treatment of pulmonary embolism: a meta-analysis of the randomized controlled trials.Circulation. 2004; 110: 744-749
- Prognostic role of echocardiography among patients with acute pulmonary embolism and a systolic arterial pressure of 90 mm Hg or higher.Arch Intern Med. 2005; 165: 1777-1781
- Hemodynamic effects of bolus vs 2-h infusion of alteplase in acute massive pulmonary embolism. A randomized controlled multicenter trial.Chest. 1994; 106: 712-717
- Thrombolytic therapy during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Minerva Anestesiol. 2002; 68: 186-191
- Thrombolytics in CPR. Current advantages in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Minerva Anestesiol. 2005; 71: 291-296