Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Variations in Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Care: A Report from the International Consortium of Vascular Registries.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1948-1958
- Outcomes for symptomatic abdominal aortic aneurysms in the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 297-305
- Ischemic complications after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40 (discussion 709-710): 703-709
- Limb graft occlusion following EVAR: clinical pattern, outcomes and predictive factors of occurrence.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007; 34: 59-65
- Incidence of and risk factors for bowel ischemia after abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 1384-1391
- Predicting iliac limb occlusions after bifurcated aortic stent grafting: anatomic and device-related causes.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 679-684
- Predictive factors for limb occlusions after endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 1138-1145.e2
- In patients stratified by preoperative risk, endovascular repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms has a lower in-hospital mortality and morbidity than open repair.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 1399-1407
- Endovascular vs open repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 56: 15-20
- Endovascular strategy or open repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: one-year outcomes from the IMPROVE randomized trial.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 2061-2069
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.