Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessing portal hypertension in liver diseases.Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2013; 7: 141-155
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.Elsevier Health Sciences, Amsterdam, Netherlands2014: 821-846
- Studies on portal hypertension. IV. The clinical and physiopathologic significance of self-established (nonsurgical) portal systemic venous shunts.Ann Surg. 1959; 150: 384-412
- Natural history of cirrhosis.J Hepatol. 1991; 13: S22
- Prevention and management of gastroesophageal varices and variceal hemorrhage in cirrhosis.Hepatology. 2007; 46: 922-938
- The course of patients after variceal hemorrhage.Gastroenterology. 1981; 80: 800-809
- Improved survival after variceal bleeding in patients with cirrhosis over the past two decades.Hepatology. 2004; 40: 652-659
- Changes in liver function parameters after occlusion of gastrorenal shunts with balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration.Am J Gastroenterol. 1997; 92: 1026-1030
- Protective value of TIPS against the development of hydrothorax/ascites and upper gastrointestinal bleeding after balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration (BRTO).Am J Gastroenterol. 2013; 108: 1612-1619
- Balloon-occluded retrograde transvenous obliteration (BRTO): preprocedural evaluation and imaging.Semin Intervet Radiol. 2011; 28: 288-295
- Transvenous creation of a mesocaval shunt: report of use in the management of extrahepatic portal vein occlusion.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2012; 23: 565-567
- Percutaneous creation of a mesocaval shunt.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 1996; 7: 769-773