Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The natural history of untreated severe or critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 1642-1651.e3
- Endovascular treatment of infrapopliteal peripheral artery disease.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2016; 18: 34
- Patterns of disease distribution of lower extremity peripheral arterial disease.Angiology. 2015; 66: 211-218
- Endovascular intervention for tibial artery occlusive disease in patients with critical limb ischemia.Semin Vasc Surg. 2014; 27: 38-58
- Angioplasty versus bypass surgery in patients with critical limb ischemia-a meta-analysis.Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8: 10595-10602
- Infrapopliteal percutaneous transluminal angioplasty versus bypass surgery as first-line strategies in critical leg ischemia: a propensity score analysis.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 765-773
- ESC Guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral artery diseases: document covering atherosclerotic disease of extracranial carotid and vertebral, mesenteric, renal, upper and lower extremity arteries: the Task Force on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Peripheral Artery Diseases of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 2851-2906
- Critical appraisal of surgical revascularization for critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 8S-13S
- The Society for vascular surgery lower extremity Threatened limb classification system: risk stratification based on wound, ischemia, and foot infection (WIfI).J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59 (234.e1–2): 220
- Recommended standards for reports dealing with lower extremity ischemia: revised version.J Vasc Surg. 1997; 26: 517-538
- Suggested objective performance goals and clinical trial design for evaluating catheter-based treatment of critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 50 (1473.e1–3): 1462
- Impact of femoropopliteal endovascular interventions on subsequent open bypass.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 623-628
- Impediments to wound healing.Am J Surg. 1998; 176: 39S-47S
Funding: The authors received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.