Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comprehensive surgical management of the competitive athlete with effort thrombosis of the subclavian vein (Paget-Schroetter syndrome).J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 809-821
- Performance metrics in professional baseball pitchers before and after surgical treatment for neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 39: 216-227
- Thoracic outlet syndrome in high-performance athletes.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 1012-1018
- Vascular thoracic outlet syndrome.Curr Treat Options Card Med. 2002; 4: 195-206
- Preoperative thrombolysis and venoplasty affords no benefit in patency following first rib resection and scalenectomy for subacute and chronic subclavian vein thrombosis.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 658-663
- Early results of a highly selective algorithm for surgery on patients with neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome: a prospective analysis.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 1698-1705
- Surgical intervention is not required for all patients with subclavian vein thrombosis.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 32: 57-67
- Modernizing the treatment of venous thoracic outlet syndrome.Vascular. 2012; 20: 138-144
- Multiple treatment algorithms for successful outcomes in venous thoracic outlet syndrome.Surgery. 2009; 145: 501-507
- Utilization of venous duplex scanning and postoperative venography in patents with subclavian vein thrombosis.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 3: 173-177
- Routine venography following transaxillary first rib resection and scalenectomy (FRRS) for chronic subclavian vein thrombosis ensures excellent outcomes and vein patency.Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 46: 15-20
- Midterm and long-term follow-up in competitive athletes undergoing thoracic outlet decompression for neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 1798-1805
- Long-term results in patients treated with thrombolysis, thoracic inlet decompression, and subclavian vein stenting for Paget-Schroetter syndrome.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: S100-S105
- Reporting standards of the Society for Vascular Surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome: executive summary.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 797-802
The views expressed in this presentation are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, nor the US Government.