Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fifteen-year follow-up of a randomized clinical trial of ultrasonographic screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms.Br J Surg. 2007; 94: 696-701
- Population based randomised controlled trial on impact of screening on mortality from abdominal aortic aneurysm.BMJ. 2004; 329: 1259-1260
- Screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms: single centre randomised controlled trial.BMJ. 2005; 330: 750
- The Multicentre Aneurysm Screening Study (MASS) into the effect of abdominal aortic aneurysm screening on mortality in men: a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2002; 360: 1531-1539
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms in women.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 839-844
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based mortality from ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Br J Surg. 2013; 100: 1405-1413
- A review of current reporting of abdominal aortic aneurysm mortality and prevalence in the literature.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47: 240-242
Royal College of Surgeons, Vascular Society, Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership. National vascular registry 2016 Annual Report. 2016.
- European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2019 clinical practice guidelines on the management of abdominal aorto-iliac artery aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Analysis of risk factors for abdominal aortic aneurysm in a cohort of more than 3 million individuals.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 539-548
- Systematic review of cardiovascular disease and cardiovascular death in patients with a small abdominal aortic aneurysm.Br J Surg. 2015; 103: 866-872
- Cigarette smoking and cardiovascular disease: lessons from Framingham.Glob Heart. 2013; 8: 35-41
- Cardiovascular risk in patients with small abdominal aortic aneurysms.Lancet. 2017; 389: S89
- A randomized trial of exercise training in abdominal aortic aneurysm disease.Med Sci Sport Exerc. 2014; 46: 2-9
- Physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness as major markers of cardiovascular risk: their independent and interwoven importance to health status.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2015; 57: 306-314
Office for National Statistics. Office for National Statistics: Life expectancy Available from http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=934. Accessed on 07/02/2020.
- A decade of change in abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in the United States: Have we improved outcomes equally between men and women?.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 43: 230-238
- Gender trends in the repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms and outcomes.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: S9-13
- Sex-related trends inmortality after elective abdominal aortic aneurysmsurgery between 2002 and 2013 at National Health Service hospitals in England: less benefit for women compared with men.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 3452-3460
- Dose-response relationship of cardiorespiratory fitness adaptation to controlled endurance training in sedentary older adults.Eur J Prev Cardio. 2016; 23: 518-529
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing and survival after elective abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Br J Anaesth. 2015; 114: 430-436
- Preoperative cardiopulmonary exercise testing and risk of early mortality following abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Br J Surg. 2012; 99: 1539-1546
- Preoperative supervised exercise improves outcomes after elective abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Ann Surg. 2016; 264: 47-53
- High-intensity interval exercise training before abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (HIT-AAA): protocol for a randomised controlled feasibility trial.BMJ Open. 2014; 4e004094
- Endurance exercise training in patients with small abdominal aortic aneurysm: a randomized controlled pilot study.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2012; 93: 2148-2153