Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ankle brachial index for the diagnosis of lower limb peripheral arterial disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2016; 9CD010680
Sachs T, Pomposelli F, Hamdan A, et al. Trends in the national outcomes and costs for claudication and limb threatening ischemia: angioplasty vs bypass graft.
- Inter-Society Consensus for the Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease (TASC II).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007; 54 (33 Suppl 1S1-75J Vasc Surg 2011e1): 1021-1031
- Endovascular versus open revascularization for peripheral arterial disease.Ann Surg. 2017; 265: 424-430
- The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on follow-up after vascular surgery arterial procedures.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 256-284
- Indications and clinical outcomes for below knee endovascular therapy: review article.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 75: 433-443
- Predictors and consequences of loss to follow-up after vascular surgery.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 68: 217-225
- The effect of loss to follow-up on treatment of blunt traumatic thoracic aortic injury.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 1624-1634
- Compliance of postendovascular aortic aneurysm repair imaging surveillance.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 589-595
- Adherence to postoperative surveillance guidelines after endovascular aortic aneurysm repair among Medicare beneficiaries.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61 (workers' health: results from a Japanese national surveySoc Sci Med 201275439-451): 23-37
- Social and behavioral factors in sickle cell disease: employment predicts decreased health care utilization.J Health Care Poor Underserved. 2018; 29: 814-829
- Unmet healthcare needs depending on employment status.Health Policy. 2015; 119: 899-906
- Gender disparities in fenestrated and branched endovascular aortic repair.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 55: 338-344
- Racial disparities in endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.Ann Vasc Surg. 2019; 56: 46-51
- Regional variation in racial disparities among patients with peripheral artery disease.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 519-526
- Discrepancy in outcomes after revascularization for chronic limb-threatening ischemia warrants separate reporting of rest pain and tissue loss.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 70: 237-244
- Objective performance goals after endovascular intervention for critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 1555-1563