Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Vascular surgery training in the United States: a half-century of evolution.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 48 (90S-97S)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2008.07.090
- Increasing the number of integrated vascular surgery residency positions is important to address the impending shortage of vascular surgeons in the United States.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 1618-1625https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2017.12.031
- An updated physician workforce model predicts a shortage of vascular surgeons for the next 20 years.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2020.01.097
National Resident Matching Program, Advance Data Tables: 2020 Main Residency Match®. National Resident Matching Program, Washington, DC. https://mk0nrmp3oyqui6wqfm.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Advance-Data-Tables-2020.pdf Published April 2020. [Accessed date June 1, 2020].
National Resident Matching Program, Results and Data: 2019 Main Residency Match®. National Resident Matching Program, Washington, DC. https://mk0nrmp3oyqui6wqfm.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NRMP-Results-and-Data-2019_04112019_final.pdf Published 2019. [Accessed date June 1, 2020].
- Choice of vascular surgery as a specialty: survey of vascular surgery residents, general surgery chief residents, and medical students.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 978-984https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2004.08.036
- The state of vascular surgery interest groups in North America.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 71 (Feb;Epub 2020 Aug 8. PMID: 32781261): 230-236https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2020.07.044
- Practical Guide to Qualitative Analysis.JAMA Surg. 2020; 155 (Mar 1;PMID: 31995144): 252-253https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2019.4385
- Using focus groups in medical education research: AMEE Guide No. 91.Med Teach. 2014; 36: 923-939https://doi.org/10.3109/0142159X.2014.917165
- Three approaches to qualitative content analysis.Qualitative Health Res. 2005; 15: 1277-1288https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732305276687
- A Review of Mentoring in Academic Medicine.Am J Med Sci. 2017; 353: 151-157https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjms.2016.12.002
- Investigating the factors influencing professional identity of first-year health and social care students.Learning in Health and Social Care. 2006; 5: 55-68https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1473-6861.2006.00119