Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fenestrated and branched stent grafts for repair of complex aortic aneurysms.Semin Vasc Surg. 2009; 22: 132-139https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semvascsurg.2009.07.003
- Chimney grafts: is there a need and will they work?.Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther. 2011; 23: 149-153https://doi.org/10.1177/1531003511408339
- Outcomes following subclavian and axillary artery access for transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 662-669https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcin.2019.01.219
- Prevalence and predictors of vascular thrombus formation after percutaneous axillary artery Impella insertion.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12e008046https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCINTERVENTIONS.119.008046
- Emerging role of large-bore percutaneous axillary vascular access: a step-by-step guide.Interv Cardiol. 2020; 15 (e07PMID: 32612679; PMCID: PMC7312195)https://doi.org/10.15420/icr.2019.22
- Mees BME. A Stopped Pilot Study of the ProGlide Closure Device After Transbrachial Endovascular Interventions.J Endovasc Ther. 2019; 26: 727-731https://doi.org/10.1177/1526602819862775
- Feasibility of vascular access closure in arteries other than the common femoral artery using the ExoSeal vascular closure device.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2014; 37: 1352-1357https://doi.org/10.1007/s00270-014-0853-x
- Percutaneous suture closure for brachial artery puncture.J Interv Cardiol. 2002; 15: 277-280https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-8183.2002.tb01103.x
- Percutaneous axillary artery access in complex endovascular aortic repair.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019; 30: 830-835https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvir.2018.12.735
- The brachial artery: a critical access for endovascular procedures.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 49 (378-85; discussion 385)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2008.09.017
- Axillary artery access as an adjunct for complex endovascular aortic repair.Ann Vasc Surg. 2015; 29: 1543-1547https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2015.05.024
- Utility and safety of axillary conduits during endovascular repair of thoracoabdominal aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 705-710https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2016.12.107
- Safety and effectiveness of a "percutaneous-first" approach to endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.Ann Vasc Surg. 2017; 43: 79-84https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2017.02.004
- Safety and effectiveness of total percutaneous access for fenestrated endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 896-901https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2016.03.444
- Percutaneous versus femoral cutdown access for endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62 (Epub 2015 Mar 28. PMID: 25827969; PMCID: PMC4484310): 16-21https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2015.01.058
- Arterial cutdown reduces complications after brachial access for peripheral vascular intervention.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 149-154https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2016.02.019
- Percutaneous axillary artery access for fenestrated and branched thoracoabdominal endovascular repair.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 12-23https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2017.09.053
- Upper extremity access for fenestrated endovascular aortic aneurysm repair is not associated with increased morbidity.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 80-87https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2014.06.113
- Percutaneous axillary artery access for endovascular treatment of complex thoraco-abdominal aortic aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 58: 344-349https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejvs.2019.01.011
- Safety and efficacy of the percutaneous transaxillary access for transcatheter aortic valve implantation using various transcatheter heart valves in 100 consecutive patients.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 232: 247-254https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2017.01.010
- Safety of percutaneous axillary artery access with a suture-mediated closing device for parallel endograft aortic procedures - a retrospective pilot study.Vasa. 2018; 47: 311-317https://doi.org/10.1024/0301-1526/a000702
- Understanding costs of care in the operating room.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153 (Epub 2018 Apr 18. PMID: 29490366; PMCID: PMC5875376)e176233https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2017.6233
- Totally percutaneous versus surgical cut-down femoral artery access for elective bifurcated abdominal endovascular aneurysm repair.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 2CD010185https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD010185.pub3
xxx Perclose ProGlide Suture-Mediated Closure System [Internet]. PERCLOSE PROGLIDE SUTURE-MEDIATED CLOSURE SYSTEM: Cost Analysis. [cited 2020 Aug12]. Available from: https://www.cardiovascular.abbott/us/en/hcp/products/peripheral-intervention/perclose-proglide-suture-mediated-closure-system/ht-tab/clinical-evidence.html.
- Operating expenses for the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease in an academic interventional radiology department: cost calculations according to a microeconomic method.J Vasc Interven Radiol. 2006; 17: 85-94
- Calculation of operating expenses for conventional transarterial chemoembolization in an academic medical center: a step toward defining the value of transarterial chemoembolization.J Vasc Interven Radiol. 2014; 25: 567-574
- Outcomes and cost comparison of percutaneous endovascular aortic repair versus endovascular aortic repair with open femoral exposure.J Surg Res. 2019; 240: 124-129https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2019.02.011
- Successful percutaneous access for endovascular aneurysm repair is significantly cheaper than femoral cutdown in a prospective randomized trial.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 384-391https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2017.12.052
Author contributions: All authors contributed in the drafting of the manuscript.
Permission Statement: Patients agree to publish their case details.
Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.