Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Heidenreich PA, Albert NM, Allen LA, et al. Forecasting the impact of heart failure in the United States: a policy statement from the American Heart Association. Circ Heart Fail. 2013;6:606-19.
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American heart association task force on practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Mechanical circulatory support devices in advanced heart failure: 2020 and beyond.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2020; 63: 630-639
- National trends in the utilization of short-term mechanical circulatory support: incidence, outcomes, and cost analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1407-1415
- Percutaneous left axillary artery placement of intra-aortic balloon pump in advanced heart failure patients.JACC Heart Fail. 2020; 8: 313-323
- Outcomes of ambulatory axillary intraaortic balloon pump as a bridge to heart transplantation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 111: 1264-1270
- Subclavian artery dissection during diagnostic cardiac catheterization: the role of conservative management.Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1995; 34: 313-317
- Spontaneous subclavian artery dissection: a pain in the neck diagnosis.BMJ Case Rep. 2013; 21 (bcr2013201223): 2013
- Spontaneous subclavian artery dissection causing ischemia of the medulla oblongata and cerebellum.J Emerg Med. 2017; 53: e77-e80
- Localized right subclavian artery dissection detected by accident on an ultrasound examination: a case report and literature review.Intern Med. 2019; 58: 73-78
- Protection of the aortic arch and subclavian artery during intra-aortic balloon pumping.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1973; 65: 543-546
- Mortality and morbidity from intra-aortic balloon pumps. Risk analysis.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2002; 43: 17-23
- Results and complications of intraaortic balloon counterpulsation.Ann Thorac Surg. 1977; 24: 550-559
- Complications of percutaneous intraaortic balloon pumping.Circulation. 1981; 64: II114-II117
- Aortic dissection following intraaortic balloon insertion: recognition by transesophageal echocardiography.Am Heart J. 1992; 124: 536-540
- Intraaortic balloon pump location and aortic dissection.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2005; 184: 1245-1246
- Aortic dissection complicating intraaortic balloon pumping: percutaneous management of delayed spinal cord ischemia.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: e60-e62
- Aortic dissection caused by intra-aortic balloon pumping.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1718
- Retrograde Type B Aortic dissection caused by intraaortic balloon counterpulsation.Anesth Analg. 2019; 129: e66-e68
- Vascular complications of intraaortic balloon counterpulsation.Am J Surg. 1987; 154: 99-103
- Complications related to intra-aortic balloon pump in cardiac surgery: a decade later.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2005; 29: 591-594
- Vascular complications of the intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation.Angiology. 2005; 56: 69-74
- In which patients should sheathless IABP be used? An analysis of vascular complications in 1211 cases.J Card Surg. 2006; 21: 342-346
- Vascular complications of the intraaortic balloon pump in patients undergoing open heart operations: 15-year experience.Ann Thorac Surg. 1999; 67: 645-651
- Vascular complications of intra-aortic balloon insertion in patients undergoing coronary reavscularization: analysis of 911 cases.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 21: 741-747
- Successful surgery for perforation of the thoracic aorta caused by the tip of an intra-aortic balloon pump.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 1997; 11: 1176-1179
- Perforation of the descending aorta by the tip of an intra-aortic balloon pump catheter.Circ J. 2002; 66: 423-424
- Sex and other predictors of intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation-related complications: prospective study of 1119 consecutive patients.Am Heart J. 2000; 139: 282-287
Meeting presentation: This study was presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology, May 15-17, 2021.