Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Editor's choice - European Society for Vascular surgery (ESVS) 2019 clinical Practice Guidelines on the management of abdominal Aorto-iliac Artery aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Explaining the decrease in mortality from abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture.Br J Surg. 2012; 99: 637-645
- Meta-analysis and meta-regression analysis of outcomes of endovascular and open repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 59: 399-410
- Epidemiology of fatal ruptured aortic aneurysms in the United States (1999-2016).J Vasc Surg. 2019; 69: 378-384.e2
- Editor's choice - trend-break in abdominal aortic aneurysm repair with decreasing surgical Workload.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017; 53: 811-819
- Editor's Choice - endovascular aneurysm repair versus open repair for patients with a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: a systematic review and meta-analysis of short-term survival.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 47: 593-602
- Ruptured Aneurysm Trialists. Individual-patient meta-analysis of three randomized trials comparing endovascular versus open repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Br J Surg. 2015; 102: 1229e39
- Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms: factors affecting mortality rates.J Vasc Surg. 1991; 14: 812-818
- ALICE (All-Literature Investigation of Cardiovascular Evidence Group). A meta-analysis of adjusted observational studies and randomized controlled trials of endovascular versus open surgical repair for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Int Angiol. 2016; 35: 534-545
- Endovascular treatment for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017; 5: CD005261
- The contemporary timing of trauma deaths.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2018; 84: 893-899
- The evolution of initial-hemostatic resuscitation and the void of posthemostatic resuscitation.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2020; 89: 597-601
- Aortic Neck IFU Violations during EVAR for ruptured infrarenal aortic aneurysms are associated with increased in-hospital mortality.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 75: 12-21
- The effect of aortic morphology on peri-operative mortality of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 1328-1334
- Endovascular suitability and outcome after open surgery for ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Br J Surg. 2012; 99: 940-947
- Evolution of gender-related differences in outcomes from two decades of endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 843-852
- Vascular study group of New England. Gender differences in abdominal aortic aneurysm presentation, repair, and mortality in the Vascular study group of New England.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57 (1261-1268, 1268.e1-1268)
- Contemporary open repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 1023-1028
- The Rationale for continuing open repair of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Ann Vasc Surg. 2016; 36: 64-73
- Massive blood transfusion in patients with ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 52: 597-603
- Hemorrhagic shock.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 370-379
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest or funding statement.
No conflicts of interest. No disclosures. No funding.
Accepted for presentation in the Society for Vascular Surgery Annual meeting 2021.
Author contributions: Conception or design of the work: C.M.W. Data collection: S.H. Data analysis and interpretation: S.H., D.G., and C.M.W. Drafting the article: S.H., D.G., and C.M.W. Critical revision of the article: S.H., D.G., and C.M.W. Final approval of the version: S.H., D.G., and C.M.W.