Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A comparative review of open and endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repairs in the national operative quality improvement database.Surgery. 2017; 162: 979-988
- Contrast medium induced nephropathy after endovascular stent graft placement: an examination of its prevalence and risk factors.Radiol Res Prac. 2016; 5950986: 1-5
- Peroperative intravascular ultrasound for endovascular aneurysm repair versus peroperative angiography: a pilot study in fit patients with favorable anatomy.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 64: 54-61
- Radiation exposure during endovascular aneurysm repair.Br J Surg. 2008; 95: 699-702
- An evaluation of the use of carbon dioxide angiography in endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2010; 44: 341-344
- Clinical results of endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair in patients with renal insufficiency without hemodialysis.Ann Vasc Dis. 2012; 5: 166-171
- Carbon dioxide digital subtraction angiography-assisted endovascular aortic aneurysm repair in the azotemic patient.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45 (discussion 458-60): 451-458
- Routine use of intravascular ultrasound for endovascular aneurysm repair: angiography is not necessary.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2002; 23: 537-542
- First experience using intraoperative contrast-enhanced ultrasound during endovascular aneurysm repair for infrarenal aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: 1103-1110
- Use of three-dimensional contrast-enhanced duplex ultrasound imaging during endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 1468-1472
- Intraoperative contrast-enhanced ultrasound for early diagnosis of endoleaks during endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 70: 1844-1850
- Contrast free duplex-assisted evar in patients with chronic renal insufficiency.Ann Vasc Dis. 2014; 7: 426-429
- Anatomical risk factors for proximal perigraftendoleak and graft migration following endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2000; 19: 308-312
- Intravascular ultrasound: the ultimate tool for abdominal aortic aneurysm assessment and endovascular graft delivery.J Endovasc Surg. 1997; 4: 45-55
- Benefits of completion 3D angiography associated with contrast enhanced ultrasound to assess technical success after EVAR.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 541-548
- Intraoperative contrast-enhanced cone beam computed tomography to assess technical success during endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 577-584
- The 2d-3d registration method in image fusion is accurate and helps to reduce the used contrast medium, radiation, and procedural time in standard evar procedures.Ann Vasc Surg. 2018; 51: 177-186
- First in human clinical feasibility study of endovascular navigation with fiber optic realshape (FORS) technology.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 6: 317-332
Conflicts of Interest: None.