Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Second asymptomatic carotid surgery trial (ACST-2): a randomised comparison of carotid artery stenting versus carotid endarterectomy.Lancet. 2021; 398: 1065-1073
- Randomized comparison of distal and proximal cerebral protection during carotid artery stenting.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 1203-1209
- Common carotid artery endovascular clamping for neuroprotection during carotid stenting: flow-gate system as an innovative treatment approach.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 97: E71-E78
- A diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging-based study of transcervical carotid stenting with flow reversal versus transfemoral filter protection.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 56: 1585-1590
- Cerebral embolic lesions detected with diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging following carotid artery stenting: a meta-analysis of 8 studies comparing filter cerebral protection and proximal balloon occlusion.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 1177-1183
Conflicts of Interest: no.