Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Society for Vascular Surgery clinical practice guidelines on the management of visceral aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 3s-39s
- Operative management of hepatic artery aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 610-615
- Clinical practice. Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.N Engl J Med. 2008; 359: 1477-1485
- Prevalence of unruptured intracranial aneurysms, with emphasis on sex, age, comorbidity, country, and time period: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 626-636
- Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for polycystic kidney disease 2014.Clin Exp Nephrol. 2016; 20: 493-509
- Vascular complications in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.Nat Rev Nephrol. 2015; 11: 589-598
- Stent-grafts placement for treatment of massive hemorrhage from ruptured hepatic artery after pancreaticoduodenectomy.World J Gastroenterol. 2010; 16: 3716-3722
- The extra-anatomical jump graft reconstruction of the right hepatic artery after resection of a biliary tract malignancy with a common hepatic artery aneurysm: a case report.Clin Case Rep. 2017; 5: 1841-1846
Declarations of interest: None.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.