Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of peripheral arterial disease and critical limb ischemia.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2016; 19: 91-95
- Epidemiology of peripheral arterial disease and critical limb ischemia in an insured national population.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 686-695.e2
- Inter-society Consensus for the management of peripheral arterial disease (TASC II).J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: S5-S67
- Global and regional diabetes prevalence estimates for 2019 and projections for 2030 and 2045: results from the International diabetes Federation diabetes Atlas, 9th edition.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2019; 157: 107843
- Open, percutaneous, and hybrid deep venous arterialization technique for no-option foot salvage.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 71: 2152-2160
- Prosthetic bypass with a distal vein patch for limb salvage.Am J Surg. 1997; 174: 173-176
- Distal vein patch with an arteriovenous fistula: a viable option for the patient without autogenous conduit and severe distal occlusive disease.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 50: 83-88
- Tibial bypass for limb salvage using polytetrafluoroethylene and a distal vein patch.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: 266-272
- An expanded series of distal bypass using the distal vein patch technique to improve prosthetic graft performance in critical limb ischemia.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 44: 177-182
- Promise I: early feasibility study of the LimFlow system for percutaneous deep vein arterialization in no-option chronic limb-threatening ischemia: 12-month results.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 1626-1635
- Interim results of the PROMISE I trial to investigate the LimFlow system of percutaneous deep vein arterialization for the treatment of critical limb ischemia.J Invasive Cardiol. 2019; 31: 57-63
- The PROMISE II trial, percutaneous deep vein arterialization for the treatment of Late-stage chronic limb-threatening ischemia - full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov.https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03970538?term=promise+ii&draw=2&rank=1Date accessed: July 16, 2021
- Deep calf veins arterialization for inferior limb preservation in diabetic patients with extended ischaemic wounds, unfit for direct arterial reconstruction: preliminary results according to an angiosome model of perfusion.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2011; 12: 10-19
- Hybrid foot vein arterialization in No-option patients with critical limb ischemia: a preliminary report.J Endovasc Ther. 2019; 26: 7-17
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclaimer: The opinions and assertions expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Uniformed Services University or the Department of Defense. Mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations does not imply endorsement by the United States Government.
Conflicts of Interest: The authors have no financial conflicts of interest related to the conduct of this research or the products tested or discussed during the project.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.