Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Update on peripheral artery disease: epidemiology and evidence-based facts.Atherosclerosis. 2018; 275: 379-381
- Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines for atherosclerotic occlusive disease of the lower extremities: management of asymptomatic disease and claudication.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 2S-41S.e1
- Critical limb ischemia: current trends and future directions.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5: e002938
- Peripheral arterial disease and critical limb ischaemia: still poor outcomes and lack of guideline adherence.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 932-938
- Long-term results of in situ saphenous vein bypass. Analysis of 2058 cases.Ann Surg. 1995; 222 (discussion 446–448): 438-446
- Contemporary outcomes for autogenous infrainguinal bypass in the endovascular era.J Ann Vasc Surg. 2015; 29: 619-625
- Endovascular stenting in femoropopliteal arteries.Lancet. 2018; 392: 1491-1493
- 2016 AHA/ACC guideline on the management of patients with lower extremity peripheral artery disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: e71-e126
- The effectiveness of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for the treatment of critical limb ischemia: a 10-year experience.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 41: 423-435
- Predictors for adverse outcome after iliac angioplasty and stenting for limb-threatening ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 507-513
- Comparison of surgical bypass with angioplasty and stenting of superficial femoral artery disease.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 129-135
- Comparison of open and endovascular treatment of patients with critical limb ischemia in the Vascular Quality Initiative.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 958-965
- Bypass versus angioplasty in severe ischaemia of the leg (BASIL): multicentre, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2005; 366: 1925-1934
- Design and rationale of the best endovascular versus best surgical therapy for patients with critical limb ischemia (BEST-CLI) trial.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5: e003219
- Life expectancy and outcome of different treatment strategies for critical limb ischemia in the elderly patients.Ann Vasc Surg. 2018; 46: 241-248
- Bypass versus Angioplasty in Severe Ischaemia of the Leg (BASIL) trial: an intention-to-treat analysis of amputation-free and overall survival in patients randomized to a bypass surgery-first or a balloon angioplasty-first revascularization strategy.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: 5S-17S
- Comparative effectiveness of endovascular and surgical revascularization for patients with peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia: systematic review of revascularization in critical limb ischemia.Am Heart J. 2014; 167: 489-498
- Endovascular-first treatment is associated with improved amputation-free survival in patients with critical limb ischemia.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2019; 12: e005273
- Long-term results of open and endovascular revascularization of superficial femoral artery occlusive disease.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 714-721
- Primary nitinol stenting in femoropopliteal occlusive disease: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Endovasc Ther. 2012; 19: 585-595
- Endovascular therapy versus bypass surgery as first-line treatment strategies for critical limb ischemia: results of the interim analysis of the CRITISCH registry.JACC Cardiovasc Intervent. 2016; 9: 2557-2565
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Oral presentation at the 2020 Western Vascular Society Annual Meeting (Virtual).
Disclosure: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.