Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of vascular injury in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.Ann Surg. 2011; 253: 1184-1189
- A contemporary, 7-year analysis of vascular injury from the war in Afghanistan.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 1872-1879
- Humerus fracture and combined venous injury increases limb loss in axillary or subclavian artery injury.Vascular. 2019; 27: 252-259
- Challenges encountered and lessons learnt from venous injuries at Sri Lankan combat theatres.J R Army Med Corps. 2017; 163: 135-139
- Review article: history of venous trauma.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2021; 91: e62-e72
- Current concepts in repair of extremity venous injury.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2016; 4: 238-247
- Outcomes comparison between ligation and repair after major lower extremity venous injury.Ann Vasc Surg. 2019; 54: 152-160
- Outcome after ligation of major veins for trauma.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2021; 90: e40-e49
- Early fasciotomy and limb salvage and complications in military lower extremity vascular injury.J Surg Res. 2021; 260: 409-418
- Impact of ligation versus repair of isolated popliteal vein injuries on in-hospital outcomes in trauma patients.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 437-444
- Venous thromboembolism after major venous injuries: competing priorities.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2017; 83: 1095-1101
- Venous thromboembolism after penetrating femoral and popliteal artery injuries: an opportunity for increased prevention.Trauma Surg Acute Care Open. 2020; 5: e000468
- Venous ligation versus venous repair: does the procedure impact venous thromboembolism risk?.Trauma Surg Acute Care Open. 2021; 6: e000687
- Impact of venorrhaphy and vein ligation in isolated lower-extremity venous injuries on venous thromboembolism and edema.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2018; 84: 325-329
- Factors contributing to morbidity after combined arterial and venous lower extremity trauma.Am Surg. 2018; 84: 1217-1222
- Analysis of limb outcomes by management of concomitant vein injury in military popliteal artery trauma.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 62: 51-56
- Serious lower extremity venous injury management with ligation: prospective overview of 63 patients.Am Surg. 2007; 73: 1039-1043
- The natural history of extremity venous repair performed for trauma.Am Surg. 1999; 65: 116-120
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure: The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of Brooke Army Medical Center, the US Army Medical Department, the US Army Office of the Surgeon General, the Department of the Army, the Department of the Air Force, or the Department of Defense, or the US Government.
Funding: There were no external or internal sources of funding for this project. This research was funded by grant number W81XWH-14-2-0165 from the US Army Medical Research Materiel Command through the Geneva Foundation.