Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Role of platelet to lymphocyte ratio and red cell distribution width in predicting postoperative complications in patients with acute mesenteric ischemia.Ann Vasc Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.avsg.2022.01.036
- Lack of harmonization of red blood cell distribution width (RDW). Evaluation of four hematological analyzers.Clin Biochem. 2014; 47: 1100-1103
- Complete blood count reference intervals and age- and sex-related trends of North China Han population.Clin Chem Lab Med. 2014; 52: 1025-1032
- Assessment of blood sample stability for complete blood count using the Sysmex XN-9000 and Mindray BC-6800 analyzers.Rev Bras Hematol Hemoter. 2016; 38: 225-239
- Sample stability for complete blood cell count using the Sysmex XN haematological analyser.Blood Transfus. 2015; 13: 576-582
- Reliability of parameters of complete blood count with different storage conditions.J Clin Lab Anal. 2017; 31: e22042
- Aging stability of complete blood count and white blood cell differential parameters analyzed by Abbott CELL-DYN Sapphire hematology analyzer.Int J Lab Hematol. 2009; 31: 87-96
- Stability of complete blood count parameters depends on the storage temperature, storage time, transport position and selected stability criterion.Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 2020; 80: 470-478
- Stability of hematological analytes during 48 hours storage at three temperatures using cell-Dyn hematology analyzer.J Med Biochem. 2021; 40: 252-260
- The stability of quantitative blood count parameters using the ADVIA 2120i hematology analyzer.Pract Lab Med. 2016; 4: 16-21
- Platelet count evaluation compared with the immunoplatelet reference method and performance evaluation of the hematology analyzer Celltac G.Int J Lab Hematol. 2021; 43: 927-938
- The platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio as an inflammatory marker in rheumatic diseases.Ann Lab Med. 2019; 39: 345-357
- ICSH guidelines for the evaluation of blood cell analysers including those used for differential leucocyte and reticulocyte counting.Int J Lab Hematol. 2014; 36: 613-627
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Declaration of interest: None.
Sources of support: None declared.
Funding: This correspondence did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.