Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Endovascular management of thoracic dissections.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1460-1473
- Five-year results for endovascular repair of acute complicated type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 96-106
- Aortic remodeling as a prognostic factor for late aortic events after thoracic endovascular aortic repair in type B aortic dissection with patent false lumen.J Endovasc Ther. 2014; 21: 517-525
- Stent graft-induced new entry after endovascular repair for Stanford type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1450-1457
- Restrictive bare stent for prevention of stent graft-induced distal redissection after thoracic endovascular aortic repair for type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 44-52
- Modified petticoat technique with pre-placement of a distal bare stent improves early aortic remodeling after complicated acute stanford type B aortic dissection.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 50: 450-459
- Application of protective stents in endovascular repair of acute complicated Stanford type B aortic dissections.J Endovasc Ther. 2013; 20: 210-218
- Restrictive bare stent prevents distal stent graft-induced new entry in endovascular repair of type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 93-103
- Incidence, prevention, and management in spinal cord protection during TEVAR.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 86-90
- Aortic remodeling in Type B aortic dissection after thoracic endovascular aortic repair with an aortic extender cuff implantation.Clin Interv Aging. 2018; 13: 2359-2366
- Endovascular management of rupture in acute type B aortic dissections.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 655-660
- Reintervention for distal stent graft-induced new entry after endovascular repair with a stainless steel-based device in aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 64-71
- Endovascular repair of type B aortic dissection: long-term results of the randomized investigation of stent grafts in aortic dissection trial.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 407-416
- Management of diseases of the descending thoracic aorta in the endovascular era: a Medicare population study.Ann Surg. 2010; 252: 603-610
- Large false lumen area is a predictor of failed false lumen volume reduction after stent-graft repair in type B aortic dissection.J Endovasc Ther. 2014; 21: 697-706
- Long-term results after repair of type an acute aortic dissection according to false lumen patency.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: 1244-1250
- Endovascular repair of acute and chronic aortic type B dissections: main factors affecting aortic remodeling and clinical outcome.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 183-191
- Evaluation of volumetric measurements in patients with acute type B aortic dissection--thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR) vs conservative.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 49: 20-28
- Factors predictive of distal stent graft-induced new entry after hybrid arch elephant trunk repair with stainless steel-based device in aortic dissection.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 146: 623-630
- A S-shaped association of distal oversizing ratio with distal stent-graft-induced new entry following thoracic endovascular aortic repair for Stanford B aortic dissection.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 77: 54-62
- Risk factors for stent graft-induced new entry after thoracic endovascular aortic repair for Stanford type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 676-685
- Incidence and risk factors for retrograde type A dissection and stent graft-induced new entry after thoracic endovascular aortic repair.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 1026-1033.e2
- Implantation sequence modification averts distal stent graft-induced new entry after endovascular repair of Stanford type B aortic dissection.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 281-288
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
L.N. and X.B. are contributed equally.
Funding: This work was supported by grants from Shandong Medical and Health Technology Development Project ( 2018WS384 ) and the “Clinical medicine + X” scientific research project of the Affiliated Hospital of Qingdao University (QDFY + X,202,101,064).
Conflicting interests: The authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Authors Contributions: Yuewei Wang and Haofu Wang contributed to conception and design of the study. Liyuan Niu, Xia Bao and Changfeng Li wrote the article. Wenjuan Yu and Jiang Wu critically revised the article. Hai Xin and Junwei Yan collected and analyzed the data. All authors gave final approval for the article. Yuewei Wang held the overall responsibility.