Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Roles of matrix metalloproteinases in the etiology of inguinal hernia.Hernia. 2011; 15: 667-671
- Altered metalloproteinase-9 expression as least common denominator between varicocele, inguinal hernia, and chronic venous disorders.Ann Vasc Surg. 2014; 28: 705-709
- Matrix metalloproteinase imbalance in inguinal hernia formation.J Invest Surg. 2011; 24: 145-150
- Enhanced expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in abdominal aortic aneurysms.World J Surg. 2001; 25: 259-265
- Association between inguinal hernia and arterial disease: a preliminary report.Biology (Basel). 2021; 10: 736