Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Results of the ROADSTER multicenter trial of transcarotid stenting with dynamic flow reversal.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 1227-1234
- Technical aspects of transcarotid artery revascularization using the ENROUTE transcarotid neuroprotection and stent system.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 65: 916-920
- Transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR): a technical video.J Neurointerv Surg. 2021; (neurintsurg-2021-018024)
- Society for Vascular Surgery clinical practice guidelines for management of extracranial cerebrovascular disease.J Vasc Surg. 2022; 75: 4S-22S
- Association between Medicare high-risk criteria and outcomes after carotid revascularization procedures.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 1752-1761.e2
- Temporary reversal of blood flow during transcarotid artery revascularization does not change brain electrical activity in lead-in cases of the ROADSTER 1 multicenter trial.J Endovasc Ther. 2018; 25: 773-778
- Duration of blood flow reversal during transcarotid artery revascularization does not affect outcome.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 584-588
- TransCarotid revascularization with dynamic flow reversal versus carotid endarterectomy in the vascular quality initiative surveillance Project.Ann Surg. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000004496
- Association of transcarotid artery revascularization vs transfemoral carotid artery stenting with stroke or death among patients with carotid artery stenosis.JAMA. 2019; 322: 2313-2322
- Outcomes associated with a transcarotid artery revascularization-centered protocol in high-risk carotid revascularizations using the ENROUTE neuroprotection system.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 69: 807-813
- Transcarotid artery revascularization with flow reversal.J Endovasc Ther. 2017; 24: 265-270
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: RM is the national principal investigator for the Silk Road Medical sponsored DW-MRI TCAR study but does not receive any personal remuneration. Silk Road Medical was not involved in the decision to prepare or submit this manuscript in any form and no funding was required for the completion of this study.