Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- National trends in lower extremity bypass surgery, endovascular interventions, and major amputations.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 50: 54-60
- In-hospital outcomes and trends of endovascular intervention vs surgical revascularization in octogenarians with peripheral artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 2021; 145: 143-150
- Sustained benefit at 2 years of primary femoropopliteal stenting compared with balloon angioplasty with optional stenting.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2745-2749
- Drug-eluting and bare nitinol stents for the treatment of atherosclerotic lesions in the superficial femoral artery: long-term results from the SIROCCO trial.J Endovasc Ther. 2006; 13: 701-710
- Sidawy A.N. Perler B.A. Rutherford’s vascular surgery and endovascular therapy. 9th ed. Elsevier, Philadelphia, PA2019
- Limitations of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and stenting for the treatment of disease of the superficial femoral and popliteal arteries.J Endovasc Ther. 2006; 13: II30-II40
- Restenosis of endovascular stents from stent compression.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 328-338
- Nitinol stent implantation in long superficial femoral artery lesions: 12-month results of the DURABILITY I study.J Endovasc Ther. 2009; 16: 261-269
- Prevalence and clinical impact of stent fractures after femoropopliteal stenting.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 45: 312-315
- Results of the Protégé EverFlex 200-mm-long nitinol stent (ev3) in TASC C and D femoropopliteal lesions.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 1042-1050
- One-year clinical outcome after primary stenting for Trans-Atlantic Inter-Society Consensus (TASC) C and D femoropopliteal lesions (The STELLA “STEnting Long de L’Artère fémorale superficielle” Cohort).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 44: 432-441
- A novel self-expanding interwoven nitinol stent for complex femoropopliteal lesions: 24-month results of the SUPERA SFA registry.J Endovasc Ther. 2011; 18: 745-752
- SUPERA interwoven nitinol stent outcomes in above-knee IntErventions (SAKE) study.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2014; 25: 954-961
- Stenting of femoropopliteal lesions using interwoven nitinol stents.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 1472-1478
- Wire-interwoven nitinol stent outcome in the superficial femoral and proximal popliteal arteries.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e000937
- Analysis of endovascular therapy for femoropopliteal disease with the Supera stent.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 1002-1008
- Feasibility and 1-year outcomes of subintimal revascularization with supera® stenting of long femoropopliteal occlusions in critical limb ischemia.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 89: 910-920
- Real-world results of supera stent implantation for popliteal artery atherosclerotic lesions: 3-year outcome.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 62: 397-405
- Balloon angioplasty versus implantation of nitinol stents in the superficial femoral artery.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 1879-1888
LifeStent FlexStar and FlexStar XL. Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data (SSED). 40.
- Nitinol stent implantation versus percutaneous transluminal angioplasty in superficial femoral artery lesions up to 10 cm in length.Circulation. 2007; 116: 285-292
- Endovascular removal of a detached supera stent delivery catheter tip in a patient with heavily calcified vessels associated with peripheral artery disease.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 67: 566.e1-566.e4
- Early Supera stent fracture in the femoropopliteal artery.Cardiovasc J Afr. 2020; 31: e1-e3
- Angioscopy findings on 15-month follow-up for interwoven nitinol stent invagination in the femoropopliteal artery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13: 1958-1959
- Primary stenting of femoropopliteal atherosclerotic lesions using new helical interwoven nitinol stents.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 59: 384-391
- Treatment of complex atherosclerotic femoropopliteal artery disease with a self-expanding interwoven nitinol stent: midterm results.Vascular. 2021; 29: 711-719
- Efficacy of two different self-expanding nitinol stents for atherosclerotic femoropopliteal arterial disease (SENS-FP trial): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.Trials. 2014; 15: 355
- SUPERA stent outcomes in above-the-knee IntervEntions: effects of COMPression and ELongation (SAKE-COMPEL) sub-study.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2018; 19: 512-515
- SUPERB final 3-year outcomes using interwoven nitinol biomimetic supera stent.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 89: 1259-1267
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure: Nothing to disclose.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Author contributions: Josiah Low contributed to project design, data collection, data analysis, and manuscript writing. Terri Shih contributed to project design and data collection. Eileen Lu contributed to manuscript writing. Brian DeRubertis contributed to data collection and manuscript writing. Donald Baril contributed to project design, data collection, data analysis and manuscript writing.