Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic venous insufficiency.Circulation. 2014; 130: 333-346
- The epidemiology of chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins.Ann Epidemiol. 2005; 15: 175-184
- Factors affecting clinical outcome following endoscopic perforator vein ablation.Am J Surg. 1998; 176: 162-167
- Cost of managing patients with venous leg ulcers.Int Wound J. 2020; 17: 1074-1082
- The need for an Intersociety Consensus Guideline for venous ulcer.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 83s-90s
- The 2020 update of the CEAP classification system and reporting standards.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 342-352
- The 2020 appropriate use criteria for chronic lower extremity venous disease of the American venous forum, the society for vascular Surgery, the American vein and lymphatic society, and the society of interventional Radiology.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 505-525.e504
- Stenting for chronic obstructive venous disease: a current comprehensive meta-analysis and systematic review.Phlebology. 2016; 31: 376-389
- Secondary interventions after iliac vein stenting for chronic proximal venous outflow obstruction.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 670-676
- Persistent symptoms after endovenous thermal ablation may suggest proximal venous outflow obstruction.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 231-236
- Defining the utility of anteroposterior venography in the diagnosis of venous iliofemoral obstruction.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2019; 7: 514-521.e514
- Venography versus intravascular ultrasound for diagnosing and treating iliofemoral vein obstruction.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2017; 5: 678-687
- Safety and effectiveness of stent placement for iliofemoral venous outflow obstruction: systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002772
- Stenting of the venous outflow in chronic venous disease: long-term stent-related outcome, clinical, and hemodynamic result.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 979-990
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interest: Dr. Windsor Ting has been a consultant for Boston Scientific and a speaker at Janssen Pharmaceuticals. The other authors do not have conflicts of interest to report.