Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Benefit of multidisciplinary wound care center on the volume and outcomes of a vascular surgery practice.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2019; 70: 1612-1619
- Reduction of amputation rates in multidisciplinary foot clinics - a systematic review.Cambridge Publishing. 2014; : 155-162
- The impact of the multidisciplinary team in the management of individuals with diabetic foot ulcers: a systematic review.J Wound Care. 2017; 26: 324-339
- Effectiveness of multidisciplinary care teams in reducing major amputation rate in adults with diabetes: A systematic review & meta-analysis.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2020; 161107996
- A systematic review of multidisciplinary teams to reduce major amputations for patients with diabetic foot ulcers.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 71 (e3): 1433-1446
- Effect of contact with podiatry in a team approach context on diabetic foot ulcer and lower extremity amputation: systematic review and meta-analysis.Journal of Foot and Ankle Research. 2020; 13: 15
- Global vascular guidelines on the management of chronic limb-threatening ischemia.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2019; 69 (e40): 3S-125S
- History of the Team Approach to Amputation Prevention: Pioneers and Milestones.Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. 2010; 100: 317-334
- A systematic review investigating the identification, causes, and outcomes of delays in the management of chronic limb-threatening ischemia and diabetic foot ulceration.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2020; 71 (e2): 669-681
- Burden of diabetic foot disorders, guidelines for management and disparities in implementation in Europe: a systematic literature review.Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2014; 30: 635-645
- The role of interdisciplinary team approach in the management of the diabetic foot: a joint statement from the Society for Vascular Surgery and the American Podiatric Medical Association.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 51: 1504-1506
- Quantifying Improvement in Symptoms, Functioning, and Quality of Life After Peripheral Endovascular Revascularization.Circulation. 2007; 115: 569-575
- The quality of life in patients after peripheral bypass surgery deteriorates at long-term follow-up.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2011; 53: 643-650
- Quality of life after infrainguinal bypass grafting surgery.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1999; 29: 913-919
- Functional outcomes in limb salvage vascular surgery.The American Journal of Surgery. 1994; 168: 188-191
- Validation of a Method to Identify Immunocompromised Patients with Severe Sepsis in Administrative Databases.Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2016; 13: 253-258
- The role of public values in setting health care priorities.Social Science & Medicine. 1991; 32: 773-781
- The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection.Med Care. 1992; 30: 473-483
- A shorter form health survey: can the SF-12 replicate results from the SF-36 in longitudinal studies?.Journal of Public Health. 1997; 19: 179-186
- The Impact of a Limb Preservation Service on the Incidence of Major Amputations for All Indications at a Level I Trauma Center.Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2021; 70: 43-50
Death NCEiPOa. Lower limb amputation: working together 2014 [Available from: http://www.ncepod.org.uk/2014report2/downloads/WorkingTogetherFullReport.pdf.
- The Lower Extremity Amputation Protocol (LEAP): A Pathway to Successful Ambulation.Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021; 74: e279
- Smoking, chronic wound healing, and implications for evidence-based practice.J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2014; 41 (E2): 415
- Relationship of smoking status, energy balance, and body weight: Analysis of the Second National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1991; 59: 899-905
- Depression in Chronic Kidney Disease and End-Stage Renal Disease: Similarities and Differences in Diagnosis, Epidemiology, and Management.Kidney Int Rep. 2016; 2: 94-107
- The Psychosocial Experience of Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease and Its Impact on Quality of Life: Findings from a Needs Assessment to Shape a Service.ISRN Nephrology. 2013; 2013308986
- The current and future landscape of dialysis.Nature Reviews Nephrology. 2020; 16: 573-585
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure: The authors have no financial disclosures.