Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Chronic kidney disease: global dimension and perspectives.”.Lancet. 2013; 382: 260-272
- 2020 USRDS Annual Data Report: Epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States.National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda, MD2020
- “Patency rates of the arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.”.Am J kidney Dis. 2014; 63: 464-478
- “Patency of autogenous and polytetrafluoroethylene upper extremity arteriovenous hemodialysis accesses: a systematic review.”.J Vasc Surg. 2003; 38: 1005-1011
- KDOQI clinical practice guidelines and clinical practice recommendations for 2006 updates: hemodialysis adequacy 2006, peritoneal dialysis adequacy 2006, and vascular access.Am J Kidney Dis. 2006; 48: S1-S322
- Outcomes of vascular access for hemodialysis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 236-243
- Patency of ePTFE arteriovenous graft placements in hemodialysis patients: systematic literature review and meta-analysis.Kidney360. 2020; 1: 1437-1446
- Predicting loss of patency after forearm loop arteriovenous graft.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 395-401
- Forearm versus upper arm grafts for vascular access.J Vasc Access. 2017; 18 (Epub 2017 Mar 5. PMID: 28297065. Web): 77-81
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: The authors have no financial disclosures to make.