Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Surgical and endovascular intervention for infrainguinal vein graft stenosis.J Vasc Surg. 1999; 29: 60-70
- Cutting balloon angioplasty of autogenous infrainguinal bypasses: short-term safety and efficacy.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 724-730
- Infrainguinal vein graft stenosis: cutting balloon angioplasty as the first-line treatment of choice.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 960-966
- Drug-eluting balloons and uncoated balloons perform equally to rescue infrainguinal autologous bypasses at risk.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 454-460
- Paclitaxel-coated balloons for failing peripheral bypass grafts: the BYPACS study.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2014; 55: 217-224
- Paclitaxel-coated versus plain balloon angioplasty in the treatment of infrainguinal vein bypass stenosis.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 391-398
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty with drug-eluting balloons for salvage of infrainguinal bypass grafts.J Endovasc Ther. 2014; 21: 12-21
- Nitinol stents with polymer-free paclitaxel coating for stenosis of failing infrainguinal bypass grafts.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2013; 54: 441-445
- Drug-eluting stents are associated with improved outcomes for the treatment of infrainguinal bypass graft stenoses.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 69: 875-882
- Recommended standards for reports dealing with lower extremity ischemia: revised version.J Vasc Surg. 1997; 26: 517-538
- Balloon angioplasty as a treatment of failing infrainguinal autologous vein bypass grafts.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 39: 421-426
- Revision of vein bypass grafts: factors affecting durability of interventions.Semin Vasc Surg. 2009; 22: 261-266
- Comparison of everolimus-eluting and sirolimus-eluting coronary stents: 1-year outcomes from the Randomized Evaluation of Sirolimus-eluting versus Everolimus-eluting stent Trial (RESET).Circulation. 2012; 126: 1225-1236
- A meta-analysis of 16 randomized trials of sirolimus-eluting stents versus paclitaxel-eluting stents in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 50: 1373-1380
- Randomized comparison of everolimus-eluting and paclitaxel-eluting stents: two-year clinical follow-up from the Clinical Evaluation of the Xience V Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients with de novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions (SPIRIT) III trial.Circulation. 2009; 119: 680-686
- Paclitaxel inhibits arterial smooth muscle cell proliferation and migration in vitro and in vivo using local drug delivery.Circulation. 1997; 96: 636-645
- mTOR inhibition: a promising strategy for stabilization of atherosclerotic plaques.Atherosclerosis. 2014; 233: 601-607
- Sirolimus and Paclitaxel on polymer-based drug-eluting stents: similar but different.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 708-714
- Risk of death following application of paclitaxel-coated balloons and stents in the femoropopliteal artery of the leg: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7: e011245
- Vascular quality initiative surveillance of femoropopliteal artery paclitaxel devices.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 14: 2598-2609
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Presented at the 2022 Annual Winter Meeting of the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society, Aspen, CO, January 2022; Podium Presentation.
Funding: No specific funding was utilized for this work. Dr. Hicks is supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (K23DK124515).
Disclosures: The authors have no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.