Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of early graft failure after infrainguinal bypass surgery: a risk-adjusted analysis from the NSQIP.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 43: 549-555
- The consequences of a failed femoropopliteal bypass: comparison of saphenous vein and PTFE grafts.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 32: 498-505
- Factors associated with infrainguinal bypass graft patency at 1-year; a retrospective analysis of a single centre experience.Perfusion. 2022; 37: 276-283
- Systematic review of randomized controlled trials of aspirin and oral anticoagulants in the prevention of graft occlusion and ischemic events after infrainguinal bypass surgery.J Vasc Surg. 1999; 30: 701-709
- Combination therapy with warfarin plus clopidogrel improves outcomes in femoropopliteal bypass surgery patients.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 56: 96-105
- The effect of anticoagulation therapy and graft selection on the ischemic consequences of femoropopliteal bypass graft occlusion: results from a multicenter randomized clinical trial.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 292-298
- Warfarin improves the outcome of infrainguinal vein bypass grafting at high risk for failure.J Vasc Surg. 1998; 28: 446-457
- Comparative effectiveness of anticoagulation on mid-term infrainguinal bypass graft patency.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 499-505.e2
- Optimal oral anticoagulant intensity to prevent secondary ischemic and hemorrhagic events in patients after infrainguinal bypass graft surgery.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: 522-527
- The relative importance of graft surveillance and warfarin therapy in infrainguinal prosthetic bypass failure.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 1160-1166
- Bleeding and thrombotic outcomes associated with postoperative use of direct oral anticoagulants after open peripheral artery bypass procedures.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 1996-2005.e4
- Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines for atherosclerotic occlusive disease of the lower extremities: management of asymptomatic disease and claudication.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 2S-41S
- 2020 ACC expert Consensus decision pathway for anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation or venous thromboembolism undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention or with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease: a report of the American college of cardiology solution set oversight committee.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 629-658
- Direct oral anticoagulant use: a practical guide to common clinical challenges.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9: e017559
- Rivaroxaban with or without aspirin in stable cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1319-1330
- Rivaroxaban in peripheral artery disease after revascularization.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1994-2004
- The role of direct oral anticoagulants in patients with coronary artery disease.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2019; 24: 103-112
- Female sex as a thromboembolic risk factor in the era of nonvitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulants.Cardiovasc Ther. 2020; 2020: 1743927
- Gender differences in efficacy and safety of direct oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation: systematic review and network meta-analysis.Ann Pharmacother. 2018; 52: 1135-1142
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflict of interests: None.
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.