Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Higher risk for reintervention in patients after stenting for radiation-induced internal carotid artery stenosis: a single-center analysis and systematic review.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 73: 1-14
- Association Universitaire Pour la Recherche en Chirurgie (AURC) Group..J Endovasc Ther. 2022; (15266028211068757)https://doi.org/10.1177/15266028211068757
- Optimal carotid duplex velocity criteria for defining the severity of carotid in-stent restenosis.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 48: 589-594
- Angiographic characteristics of radiation-induced carotid arterial stenosis.Angiology. 2009; 60: 276-282
- Carotid artery interventions for restenosis after prior stenting: is it different from interventions of de novo lesions? Results from the carotid artery stent (CAS)--registry of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Leitende Kardiologische Krankenhausarzte (ALKK).Clin Res Cardiol. 2010; 99: 809-815
- Carotid stenting for severe radiation-induced extracranial carotid artery occlusive disease.J Endovasc Ther. 2000; 7: 36-40
- Single center outcomes of carotid artery stenting in veterans with prior head and neck cancer.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 70: 230-236
- Relationship between histologic features and outcomes of carotid revascularization for radiation-induced stenosis.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 370-377.e1
- Radiation-induced carotid stenotic lesions have a more stable phenotype than de novo atherosclerotic plaques.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 43: 643-648
- Radiation-induced carotid stenosis: perioperative and late complications of surgical and endovascular treatment.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2017; 58: 680-688
- Outcomes of carotid artery stenting in patients with radiation arteritis compared with those with atherosclerotic disease.J Vasc Surg. 2022; 75: 1286-1292
- Ultrasonic analysis of plaque characteristics and intimal-medial thickness in radiation-induced atherosclerotic carotid arteries.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2002; 24: 499-504
- Hemispheric symptoms and carotid plaque echomorphology.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 31: 39-49
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Author contributions: Y.E. conceived and designed the study; A.F.P. extracted the data; Y.E., C.F., and A.F.P. analyzed the data and interpreted results; Y.E., C.F., and A.F.P. drafted and revised the manuscript; H.F., D.M., S.J.S., and J.M. revised the manuscript.