Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- PIK3CA-related overgrowth spectrum (PROS): diagnostic and testing eligibility criteria, differential diagnosis, and evaluation.Am J Med Genet A. 2015; 167A: 287-295
- Sirolimus in the treatment of vascular anomalies.Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2017; 27: 86-90
- Sirolimus for the treatment of complicated vascular anomalies in children.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2011; 57: 1018-1024
- Targeted therapy in patients with PIK3CA-related overgrowth syndrome.Nature. 2018; 558: 540-546
- Hemangiomatosis braquial osteolitica.Angiologia. 1949; 27: 163-166
- Des angiomes veineux (about venous angiomas).Arch Mal Couer. 1948; 41: 436-438
- Segmental undergrowth is associated with pathogenic variants in vascular malformation genes: a retrospective case-series study.Clin Genet. 2022; 101: 296-306
- CLAPO syndrome: identification of somatic activating PIK3CA mutations and delineation of the natural history and phenotype.Genet Med. 2018; 20: 882-889
- A review of mechanisms of disease across PIK3CA-related disorders with vascular manifestations.Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2021; 16: 306
- Inverse Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: review of cases showing deficient growth.Dermatology. 2007; 214: 130-132
- Capillary-venous malformation in the lower limb.Pediatr Dermatol. 2013; 30: 541-548
- PIK3CA-associated developmental disorders exhibit distinct classes of mutations with variable expression and tissue distribution.JCI Insight. 2016; 1: e87623
- A six-attribute classification of genetic mosaicism.Genet Med. 2020; 22: 1743-1757
- Clinical delineation and natural history of the PIK3CA-related overgrowth spectrum.Am J Med Genet A. 2014; 164A: 1713-1733
- Multiscale modeling of vertebrate limb development.Wiley Interdiscip Rev Syst Biol Med. 2020; 12: e1485
- Human limb malformations; an approach to the molecular basis of development.Int J Dev Biol. 2002; 46: 983-991
- Noninvasive diagnostic methods for better screening of peripheral arterial disease.Ann Vasc Surg. 2018; 52: 263-272
- Alpelisib treatment for genital vascular malformation in a patient with congenital lipomatous overgrowth, vascular malformations, epidermal nevi, and spinal/skeletal anomalies and/or scoliosis (CLOVES) syndrome.J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2019; 32: 648-650
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no competing financial interests.
Data Availability Statement: The data that support the findings of this study are available on request from the corresponding author.
Ethics Statement: The data and samples used in this study were obtained with written informed consent. Patients have consented to the use of photographs in scientific publications. The study was approved by the Ethics Committee at Hospital Universitario La Paz.