Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current options and recommendations for the treatment of thoracic aortic pathologies involving the aortic arch: an expert consensus document of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS).Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 55: 133-162
- Aortic size assessment by noncontrast cardiac computed tomography: normal limits by age, gender, and body surface area.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 1: 200-209
- Reference values of thoracic aorta and pulmonary artery diameters by age and gender in healthy Chinese adults assessed by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging: data from national center for cardiovascular diseases of China.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 37: 1423-1431
- Aortic elongation part i: the normal aortic ageing process.Heart. 2018; 104: 1772-1777
- The apex of the aortic arch backshifts with aging.Surg Radiol Anat. 2017; 39: 703-710
- Simplified calculation of body-surface area.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 1098
- Identifying the principal modes of variation in human thoracic aorta morphology.J Thorac Imaging. 2014; 29: 224-232
- Aortic arch tortuosity, a novel biomarker for thoracic aortic disease, is increased in adults with bicuspid aortic valve.Int J Cardiol. 2019; 284: 84-89
- Age-associated elongation of the ascending aorta in adults.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2008; 1: 739-748
- Gender-related changes in aortic geometry throughout life.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 45: 805-811
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Funding: This research was financially supported by the Peking University People's Hospital Research and Development Fund (Scientific Research) ( RDL2020-12 ).
Author Contributions: Qiaohao Wan: Data collection and analysis and manuscript writing and revising. Xuemin Zhang: Study design, data analysis, and manuscript revising. Xiaoming Zhang: Research concept and manuscript revising.