Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The progressive nature of peripheral arterial disease in young adults: a prospective analysis of white men referred to a vascular surgery service.J Vasc Surg. 1999; 30: 436-444
- Ethnic-specific prevalence of peripheral arterial disease in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 2007; 32: 328-333
- Long-term follow-up of patients with early atherosclerosis.J Vasc Surg. 1996; 23: 576-580
- Family history is a major determinant of subclinical peripheral arterial disease in young adults.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 39: 351-356
- Risk factors for premature peripheral vascular disease: results for the National Health and Nutritional Survey, 1999-2002.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 44: 319-324
- Impact of endovascular options on lower extremity revascularization in young patients.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 56: 703-713
- Factors associated with early failure of infrainguinal lower extremity arterial bypass.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 556-561
- Vascular study group of New England. Outcomes of infrainguinal bypass determined by age in the vascular study group of New England.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 83-92
- Mortality in patients with premature lower extremity atherosclerosis.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 57: 28-35
- Lower extremity revascularization for chronic limb-threatening ischemia among patients at the extremes of age.Ann Vasc Surg. 2021; 72: 517-528
- The society for vascular surgery vascular quality initiative.J Vasc Surg. 2012; 55: 1529-1537
- Update on some epidemiologic features of intermittent claudication: the Framingham Study.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1985; 33: 13-18
- Current cigarette smoking among adults - United States, 2005-2014.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015; 64: 1233-1240
- Premature atherosclerotic peripheral artery disease: an underrecognized and undertreated disorder with a rising global prevalence.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2021; 31: 351-358
- Early-onset peripheral arterial occlusive disease: clinical features and determinants of disease severity and location.Vasc Med. 2003; 8: 95-100
- Outcomes of bypass and endovascular interventions for advanced femoropopliteal disease in patients with premature peripheral artery disease.J Vasc Surg. 2021; 74: 1968-1977
- Results of vascular reconstructions for atherosclerotic arterial occlusive disease of the lower limbs in young adults.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 1995; 10: 323-326
- Long-term results after arterial surgery for arteriosclerosis of the lower limbs in young adults.Eur J Vasc Surg. 1988; 2: 15-18
- Novel risk factors for premature peripheral arterial occlusive disease in non-diabetic patients: a case-control study.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e37882
- Role of thrombophilia in premature peripheral arterial obstructive disease - experience of a vascular centre in China.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 44: 158-163
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosures: Carlos Mena-Hurtado is a consultant for Abbott, COOK, and Optum Labs.
Presented as a podium presentation at the Vascular and Endovascular Surgical Society Annual Winter Meeting 2022.