Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- rationale for its formation.J Vasc Surg. 1997; 25: 411-413
- The American Board of Vascular Surgery and Independence of the Specialty.Ann Vasc Surg. 2016; 37: 4-240
- National trends in open surgical, endovascular, and branched-fenestrated endovascular aortic aneurysm repair in Medicare patients.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 1690-1697
Huber TS, Brown KR, Lee JT, Barry CL, Ibanez B, Jones AT, Perler BA, Upchurch GR. Implementation of the Vascular Surgery Board virtual certifying examination. In press, J Vasc Surg.
- Evolving patterns of vascular surgery care in the United States: a report from the American Board of Surgery.JACS. 2013; 216: 886-893
- An Updated Physician Workforce Model Predicts a Shortage of Vascular Surgeons for the Next 20 Years.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 66: 282-288
- A review of United States endovenous ablation practice trends from the Medicare Data Utilization and Payment Database.J Vasc Surg Venous and Lymphat Disorder. 2019; 7: 471-479
- Predicted shortfall in open aneurysm experience for vascular surgery trainees.J Vasc Surg. 2014; 60: 945-949
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Presidential Address: Florida Vascular Surgery Society 35th Annual Meeting April 28 – May 1, 2022, Orlando, Florida
Disclosures: I have no financial disclosures relevant to my presentation. However, I am currently the Chairman of the Vascular Surgery Board of the American Board of Surgery and serve on the Council of the American Board of Surgery. Furthermore, I did my vascular surgery fellowship at the University of Michigan from 1992 – 1994 under the mentorship of Dr. James C. Stanley.