Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Editor’s choice - European society for vascular surgery (ESVS) 2020 clinical practice guidelines on the management of vascular graft and endograft infections.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 59: 339-384
- Fifteen-year, single-center experience with in situ reconstruction for infected native aortic aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2022; 75: 950-961.e5
- Editor’s choice - validation of the management of aortic graft infection collaboration (MAGIC) criteria for the diagnosis of vascular graft/endograft infection: results from the prospective vascular graft cohort study.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 251-257
- Increased pathogen identification in vascular graft infections by the combined use of tissue cultures and 16S rRNA gene polymerase chain reaction.Front Med. 2018; 5: 169
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of 18F-fluoro-d-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography interpretation methods in vascular graft and endograft infection.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 2174-2185.e2
- Vascular graft infections, mycotic aneurysms, and endovascular infections: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2016; 134: e412-e460
- Hellenic co-operative group on aortic surgery. Editor’s choice - management of secondary aorto-enteric and other abdominal arterio-enteric fistulas: a review and pooled data analysis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 52: 770-786
- Surgery for secondary aorto-enteric fistula or erosion (SAEFE) complicating aortic graft replacement: a retrospective analysis of 32 patients with particular focus on digestive management.World J Surg. 2015; 39: 283-291
- Adjuncts to the management of graft aorto-enteric erosion and fistula with in situ reconstruction.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 786-795
- Mycotic/infective native aortic aneurysms: results after preferential use of open surgery and arterial allografts.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2022; 63: 475-483
- Short and mid term outcomes of cryopreserved abdominal aortic allografts used as a substitute for infected prosthetic grafts in 200 patients.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 62: 89-97
- The clinical value of the endocarditis team: insights from before and after guidelines implementation strategy.Infection. 2022; 50: 57-64
- Epidemiology of complex bone and joint infections in France using a national registry: the CRIOAc network.J Infect. 2021; 82: 199-206
- The CRIOAc healthcare network in France: a Nationwide Health Ministry Program to improve the management of bone and joint infection.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2019; 105: 185-190
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: The authors received no financial support for the research, authorship, and publication of this article.