Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global, regional, and national age-sex specific mortality for 264 causes of death, 1980-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1151-1210
- Cause-specific mortality for 240 causes in China during 1990-2013: a systematic subnational analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013.Lancet. 2016; 387: 251-272
- Global and regional burden of stroke during 1990-2010: findings from the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010.Lancet. 2014; 383: 245-254
- Stroke in China: advances and challenges in epidemiology, prevention, and management.Lancet Neurol. 2019; 18: 394-405
- Editor's choice - management of atherosclerotic carotid and vertebral artery disease: 2017 clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 55: 3-81
- Hemorrhagic stroke.Handb Clin Neurol. 2021; 176: 229-248
- Distal vertebral artery reconstruction: long-term outcome.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 36: 549-554
- Surgical reconstruction of the extracranial vertebral artery: management and outcome.J Vasc Surg. 2000; 31: 9-18
- Contemporary outcomes after distal vertebral reconstruction.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 58: 152-157
- Open repair of vertebral artery: a 7-year single-center report.Ann Vasc Surg. 2012; 26: 79-85
- Vertebral artery reconstruction: results in 106 patients.Ann Vasc Surg. 1991; 5: 61-65
- Clinical outcomes and influencing factors of in-stent restenosis after stenting for symptomatic stenosis of the vertebral V1 segment.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 68: 1406-1413
- Management of acute ischemic stroke.Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: 1654-1663
- Microsurgical revascularization of proximal vertebral artery: a single-center, single-operator analysis.Neurosurgery. 2009; 64 (discussion 1051): 1043-1050
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Yuanrui Gu M.D., Zeming Zhou M.D, Yilang Qin M.D. and Mingyao Li M.D. contributed equally to this work.
Disclosures: There are no relationships with industry.
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Funding sources: This research article was supported by the National Key R&D Program of China (Item No.: 2018YFC1105500 ); the Beijing Municipal Science & Technology (Item No.: Z191100007619039 ); and the CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences (Item No.: 2020-I2M-C&T-B-053 ).