Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The clinical course of deep-vein thrombosis. Prospective long-term follow-up of 528 symptomatic patients.Haematologica. 1997; 82: 423-428
- Ultrasound-assisted versus conventional catheter-directed thrombolysis for acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002027
- Pharmacomechanical catheter-directed thrombolysis for deep-vein thrombosis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2240-2252
- Long-term outcome after additional catheter-directed thrombolysis versus standard treatment for acute iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis (the CaVenT study): a randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2012; 379: 31-38
- Editor's choice - European society for vascular surgery (ESVS) 2021 clinical practice guidelines on the management of venous thrombosis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2021; 61: 9-82
- Executive summary: antithrombotic therapy for VTE disease: second update of the CHEST guideline and expert panel report.Chest. 2021; 160: 2247-2259
- Venous Thromboembolic Diseases: Diagnosis, Management and Thrombophilia Testing. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence: Guidelines, United Kingdom2020
- Technical success and short-term outcomes after treatment of lower extremity deep vein thrombosis with the ClotTriever system: a preliminary experience.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 174-181
- Management of inferior vena cava thrombosis with the FlowTriever and ClotTriever systems.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 615-620
- Outcomes from a tertiary care center utilizing A catheter thrombectomy system for managing acute iliofemoral deep venous thrombosis.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2022; 10: 1044-1050
- Outcomes from the ClotTriever Outcomes Registry show symptom duration may underestimate deep vein thrombus chronicity.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvsv.2022.04.015
- Interim outcomes of mechanical thrombectomy for deep vein thrombosis from the All-Comer CLOUT Registry.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2022; 10: 832-840.e2
- Revision of the venous clinical severity score: venous outcomes consensus statement: special communication of the American Venous Forum Ad Hoc Outcomes Working Group.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1387-1396
- Meta-analysis and systematic review of percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy for lower extremity deep vein thrombosis.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 788-800
- Endovascular mechanical thrombectomy versus thrombolysis in patients with iliofemoral deep vein thrombosis - a systematic review and meta-analysis.Vasa. 2021; 50: 59-67
- Post-thrombotic syndrome, recurrence, and death 10 years after the first episode of venous thromboembolism treated with warfarin for 6 weeks or 6 months.J Thromb Haemost. 2006; 4: 734-742
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Author Contributions: E.H.W., M.W.C., S.J.C., and Z.F.W. contributed to conception and design. E.H.W. contributed to data collection and analysis. E.H.W. and Z.F.W. drafted the article. E.H.W., M.W.C., S.J.C., and Z.F.W. contributed to critical review and approval.