Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High Stroke Rate in Patients With Medically Managed Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis at an Academic Center in the Southeastern United States.Annals Vasc Surg. 2022;
- Endarterectomy for asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis.JAMA. 1995; 273: 1421-1428
- Medical (nonsurgical) intervention alone is now best for prevention of stroke associated with asymptomatic severe carotid stenosis: results of a systematic review and analysis.Stroke. 2009; 40: e573-e583
- Optimizing the Definitions of Stroke, Transient Ischemic Attack, and Infarction for Research and Application in Clinical Practice.Front Neurol. 2017; 8: 537
- Extra-Cranial Carotid Artery Stenosis: An Objective Analysis of the Available Evidence.Front Neurol. 2022 Jun 21; 13739999