Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Annals of Vascular Surgery
- 2016 AHA/ACC guideline on the management of patients with lower extremity peripheral artery disease: a report of the American college of cardiology/American heart association task force on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2017; 135: e726-e779
- Editor's choice - 2017 ESC guidelines on the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral arterial diseases, in collaboration with the European society for vascular surgery (ESVS).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2018; 55: 305-368
- IN.PACT global study investigators. Drug-coated balloon treatment for femoropopliteal artery disease.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: e005654
- Theodosios bisdas 2-year outcomes of the Eluvia drug-eluting stent for the treatment of complex femoropopliteal lesions.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 14: 692-701
- Long-term survival and fate of the leg in de novo intermittent claudication.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2017;1; 3: 208-215
- The assessment of frailty in older adults.Clin Geriatr Med. 2010; 26: 275-286
- Validation of a modified Frailty Index to predict mortality in vascular surgery patients.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 63: 1595-1601
- Influence of frailty on treatment outcomes after revascularization in patients with critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2017; 66: 1758-1764
- Impact of frailty on clinical outcomes in patients with critical limb ischemia.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: e006778
- The 11-item modified frailty index as a tool to predict unplanned events in traumatic brain injury.Am Surg. 2020; 86: 1596-1601
- Gender and frailty predict poor outcomes in infrainguinal vascular surgery.J Surg Res. 2016; 201: 156-165
- Accumulating deficits model of frailty and postoperative mortality and morbidity: its application to a National database.J Surg Res. 2013; 183: 104-110
- Raison d'etre of tibial artery bypass for intermittent claudication in the era of endovascular therapy.Circ J. 2016;25; 80: 1460-1469
- Barthel index and outcome of open bypass for critical limb ischemia.Circ J. 2017;25; 82: 251-257
- Preoperative nutritional status as an independent predictor of the long-term outcome in patients undergoing open bypass for critical limb ischemia.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 64: 202-212
- Anemia increases mortality after open or endovascular treatment in patients with critical limb ischemia: a retrospective analysis.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 51: 543-549
- Impact of the geriatric nutritional risk index on the long-term outcomes of patients undergoing open bypass for intermittent claudication.Circ J. 2019; 83: 1349-1355
- Completeness of follow-up determines validity of study findings: results of a prospective repeated measures cohort study.PLoS One. 2015; 10: e0140817
- A modified frailty index to assess morbidity and mortality after lobectomy.J Surg Res. 2013; 183: 40-46
- Frailty as a predictor of morbidity and mortality in inpatient head and neck surgery.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 139: 783-e9789
- Scoping review of frailty in vascular surgery.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 69: 1989-1998
- Frailty assessment in older adults undergoing interventions for peripheral arterial disease.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 70: 1594-1602
- Frailty is associated with an increased risk of major adverse cardiac events in patients with stable claudication.Ann Vasc Surg. 2018; 50: 38-45
- Sarcopenia is a prognostic factor for overall survival in patients with critical limb ischemia.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 61: 945-950
- Inter-society consensus for the management of peripheral arterial disease (TASC II).J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: S5-S67
- Classification and clinical impact of restenosis after femoropopliteal stenting.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 16-23
Funding sources: None.
Author contributions: SM contributed to the conception and design. SM and TM contributed to analysis and interpretation. MI, AG, SY and RY contributed to data collection. SM and TM contributed to writing the article. SM, AG, SY, MI, and TM contributed to critical revision of the article. SM contributed to final approval of the article. SM contributed to statistical analysis. SM contributed to overall responsibility.