Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Annals of Vascular Surgery
- Intentional coverage of the celiac artery during thoracic endovascular aortic repair.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 58: 270-275
- Anatomical variations of the celiac trunk: a systematic review.Arq Bras Cir Dig. 2018; 31: e1403
- Outcomes after celiac artery coverage during thoracic endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2015; 62: 36-42
- Outcomes of planned celiac artery coverage during TEVAR.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1153-1158
- Using the Vascular Quality Initiative to improve quality of care and patient outcomes for vascular surgery patients.Semin Vasc Surg. 2015; 28: 97-102
- Thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair: hybrid versus open repair.J Vasc Surg. 2009; 50: 15-22
- Radical distal pancreatectomy with en bloc resection of the celiac artery, plexus, and ganglions for advanced cancer of the pancreatic body: a preliminary report on perfect pain relief.JOP. 2001; 2: 93-97
- Resection of the celiac axis for invasive pancreatic cancer.J Gastrointest Surg. 2005; 9: 503-507
- Acute pancreatitis caused by pancreatic ischemia after TEVAR combined with intentional celiac artery coverage and embolization of the branches of the celiac artery.J Surg Case Rep. 2017; 2017: rjx029
- Chronic mesenteric ischemia after partial coverage of the celiac artery during TEVAR, case report, and review of the literature.Ann Vasc Surg. 2014; 28: 1935.e1-1935.e6
- Multislice CT angiography of the celiac and superior mesenteric arteries: comparison with arteriographic findings.Radiol Med. 2002; 103: 456-463
- Early and midterm outcomes of celiac artery coverage during thoracic endovascular aortic repair.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 1552-1557
- Midterm results of intentional celiac artery coverage during TEVAR for type B aortic dissection.J Endovasc Ther. 2013; 20: 276-282
- Clinical outcome of endovascular therapeutic occlusion of the celiac artery.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 46: 655-661
- Occlusion of the celiac artery during endovascular thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair is associated with increased perioperative morbidity and mortality.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 66: 200-211
Vascular Annual Meeting, Interactive Poster Session, 2021, San Diego, California.
Table of Contents Summary: Celiac artery coverage during thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR) was predictive of worse outcomes in patients with aneurysm regarding in-hospital mortality, 30-day death, any postoperative complication, and bowel-specific postoperative complication. Consideration of celiac artery revascularization or sparing during TEVAR for aneurysmal disease is merited but not during TEVAR for dissection or trauma pathology.