Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Annals of Vascular Surgery
- Outcomes following endovascular vs open repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1535-1542
- Common iliac artery aneurysms in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 1998; 15: 255-257
- Endovascular aneurysm repair with preservation of the internal iliac artery using the iliac branch graft device.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2010; 39: 285-294
- Internal iliac artery embolization with bilateral occlusion before endovascular aortoiliac aneurysm repair-clinical outcome of simultaneous and sequential intervention.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2002; 13: 667-676
- Unilateral and bilateral hypogastric artery interruption during aortoiliac aneurysm repair in 154 patients: a relatively innocuous procedure.J Vasc Surg. 2001; 33: S27-S32
- The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm.J Vasc Surg. 2018; 67: 2-77.e2
- Editor’s choice - European society for vascular surgery (ESVS) 2019 clinical practice guidelines on the management of abdominal aorto-iliac artery aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2019; 57: 8-93
- Bell-bottom aortoiliac endografts: an alternative that preserves pelvic blood flow.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 874-881
- External iliac artery-to-internal iliac artery endograft: a novel approach to preserve pelvic inflow in aortoiliac stent grafting.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 120-124
- The use of iliac branch devices for preservation of flow in internal iliac artery during endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 71: 2133-2144
- Outcome after interruption or preservation of internal iliac artery flow during endovascular repair of abdominal aorto-iliac aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 52: 621-634
- Endovascular repair of aortoiliac or common iliac artery aneurysm using the Lifetech iliac bifurcation stent graft system: a prospective multicenter clinical study.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 63: 136-144
- Using a surgeon-modified iliac branch device to preserve the internal iliac artery during endovascular aneurysm repair: single-center experiences and early results.Chin Med J (Engl). 2015; 128: 674-679
- Reporting standards for endovascular aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 1048-1060
- Special iliac artery considerations during aneurysm endografting.Am J Surg. 1999; 178: 212-218
- Is hypogastric artery embolization during endovascular aortoiliac aneurysm repair (EVAR) innocuous and useful?.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2008; 35: 429-435
- Internal iliac artery revascularisation versus internal iliac artery occlusion for endovascular treatment of aorto-iliac aneurysms.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020; 7: CD013168
- Contemporary management of aorto-iliac aneurysms in the endovascular era.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2009; 37: 182-188
- Branched grafting for aortoiliac aneurysms.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2007; 33: 567-574
- Outcomes of a novel technique of endovascular repair of aneurysmal internal iliac arteries using iliac branch devices.J Vasc Surg. 2013; 58: 1186-1191
- Outcome after hypogastric artery bypass and embolization during endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 44 (discussion 1168-1169): 1162-1168
- A hybrid endovascular procedure to preserve internal iliac artery patency during endovascular repair of aortoiliac aneurysms.J Endovasc Ther. 2002; 9: 488-492
- Hypogastric artery bypass to preserve pelvic circulation: improved outcome after endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 39: 404-408
- Sandwich technique for aortoiliac aneurysms extending to the internal iliac artery or isolated common/internal iliac artery aneurysms: a new endovascular approach to preserve pelvic circulation.J Endovasc Ther. 2011; 18: 106-111
- Hypogastric preservation with Viabahn stent graft during endovascular aneurysm repair.J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54: 504-506
- A multicenter 12-month experience with a new iliac side-branched device for revascularization of hypogastric arteries.J Vasc Surg. 2016; 64: 1652-1659.e1
- Long-term results of iliac aneurysm repair with iliac branched endograft: a 5-year experience on 100 consecutive cases.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2012; 43: 287-292
- Late outcomes of different hypogastric stent grafts in aortoiliac endografting with iliac branch device: results from the pELVIS registry.J Vasc Surg. 2020; 72: 549-555.e1
- Iliac branch devices in women: results from the pELVIS registry.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2020; 59: 490-491
- Initial experience with the E-liac® iliac branch device for the endovascular aortic repair of aorto-iliac aneurysm.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018; 41: 683-691
- Anatomic suitability of aortoiliac aneurysms for next generation branched systems.Ann Vasc Surg. 2015; 29: 69-75
- Iliac branch graft in the treatment of complex aortoiliac aneurysms: early results from a North American institution.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2011; 22: 542-549
- Endovascular aneurysm repair of aortoiliac aneurysms with an iliac side-branched stent graft: studying the morphological applicability of the Cook device.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 49: 283-288
- Surgeon custom-made iliac branch device to salvage hypogastric artery during endovascular aneurysm repair.J Korean Med Sci. 2014; 29: 1678-1683
- Novel surgeon-modified hypogastric branch stent graft to preserve pelvic perfusion.Ann Vasc Surg. 2010; 24: 278-286
- Midterm result of custom-made iliac branch device for common iliac aneurysm with and without abdominal aortic aneurysm.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2021; 32: 97-105
- Modified sandwich-graft technique employing aorfix and Viabahn stent-grafts to preserve hypogastric flow in cases of complex aortoiliac and isolated common iliac artery aneurysms including the internal iliac artery ostium.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016; 51: 364-370
- Technical considerations and performance of bridging stent-grafts for iliac side branched devices based on a pooled analysis of single-center experiences.J Endovasc Ther. 2012; 19: 667-671
Chaonan Wang and Yan Zhou contributed equally to this article as first authors.
Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest involved in the article.
Funding sources: This work was supported by the funding from National Key Research and Development Program of China under Grant 2019YFB1311700, National Natural Science Foundation of China (NO. 82070498), CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences (CIFMS) (no. 2018-I2M-AI-004), Nonprofit Central Research Institute Fund of Chinese Academy of Medical Science (no. 2019XK320004), Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (no. 3332020009), National High Level Hospital Clinical Research Funding (2022-PUMCH-A-078,2022-PUMCH-A-189).
Author contributions: All authors contributed significantly to this work; all authors revised the manuscript and gave final approval of the manuscript to be submitted. CW, YZ, and BL designed the study; JS, ZL, XY, JW, XL and JY analyzed and interpreted the data; KL, ZZ, JC, XY collected the data; CW, YZ and BL drafted the article.
Ethics Statement: Written informed consent was obtained from the individual(s) for the publication of any potentially identifiable images or data included in this article.
Copyright: The drawings in the manuscript are all original and do not involve copyright issues.