Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Annals of Vascular Surgery
- Bilateral popliteal vein aneurysms.Ann Vasc Surg. 1993; 7: 282-286
- Brief communications: congenital venous cyst of the mediastinum.Ann Surg. 1928; 88: 953-956
- Internal jugular phlebectasia.Ann Surg. 1952; 135: 130-133
- The organogenesis and anatomy of vascular malformation.Int Angiol. 1990; 9: 137-140
- Resection of a large innominate vein aneurysm in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 1.Ann Vasc Surg. 2016; 30: 157.e1-157.e5
- Internal jugular phlebectasia in an African adult.BMJ Case Rep. 2010; 2010 (bcr0220102724)
- Jugular venous aneurysm.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 68: 567.e5-567.e9
- Management of an external jugular vein aneurysm in a young patient.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2020; 8: 861-863
- External jugular vein spontaneous aneurysm, diagnosis, and treatment with video.Ann Vasc Surg. 2017; 41: 282.e11-282.e13
- A systematic review of venous aneurysms by anatomic location.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 408-413
- Surgical resection of rare internal jugular vein aneurysm in neurofibromatosis type 1.World J Clin Cases. 2017; 5: 419-422
- A rare case of internal jugular vein aneurysm with massive hemorrhage in neurofibromatosis type 1.Cardiovasc Pathol. 2014; 23: 244-247
- Surgical treatment of jugular vein phlebectasia in children.Am J Surg. 2006; 192: 286-290
- Venous aneurysm, arterial dysplasia, and near-fatal hemorrhages in neurofibromatosis type 1.Hum Pathol. 1996; 27: 982-985
- Jugular phlebectasia: theory of pathogenesis and review of literature.Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2001; 57: 155-159
- Clinical presentation, diagnosis, and treatment of venous aneurysms.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2014; 2: 349-353.e3
- Comprehensive review with pooled analysis on external and internal jugular vein aneurysm.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 10: 778-785
- A comparative CFD analysis of common carotid fusiform aneurysm in canine models and vertebrobasilar fusiform aneurysm in human patients.Int Angiol. 2018; 37: 32-40
- Congenital jugular vein phlebectasia.Am J Otolaryngol. 2005; 26: 172-174
- Clinical diagnosis and treatment of internal jugular venous aneurysms.Ann Vasc Surg. 2020; 62 (497.e7-497.e12)
Siwen Wang, Tianzhen Jing, and Ruijia Feng, These authors contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Funding: This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 81270378; 81070258; 81370368); the Guangdong Province Industry-Academia-Research Program (2011B090400117); Guangzhou Science and Technology Plan Projects (2011Y2-00022); Guangdong Department of Science and Technology Translational Medicine Center grant (2011A080300002); Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province (S2013040012593).